- Payment Plan
- 20%Down payment
- 20%During construction
- 60%On completion
The EDGE: Cozy Apartments with Mesmerizing Views from Panoramic Windows
The EDGE, a business-class aparthotel by Select Group, will be ready for occupancy by the end of 2026. Meanwhile, anyone interested in purchasing residential real estate within the steadily growing international business center of Dubai can choose their preferred unit and enter into an off-plan purchase agreement under unprecedented conditions—making only a 40% payment until the completion of construction, with the remaining 60% to be paid afterward.
The EDGE project offers premium apartments in a residential complex with top-notch services, consisting of two interconnected multi-story towers with shared podiums. Nearly 6,000 square meters of public spaces will be created for the residents, surrounded by recognizable panoramas of Business Bay and Downtown Dubai, beloved by the residents and guests of the emirate.
The area of the apartments ranges from 53 to 102 square meters for 1- and 2-bedroom units. The architects and interior designers involved in the project have taken care to preserve a sense of open space, airiness, and cozy homeliness within each apartment. Built-in closets for storage convenience are included in the unit layouts. Not all units will have balconies, but by not delaying the purchase process, one can find an option with an open balcony for leisurely tea sessions and contemplation of Dubai's highlight—the sunset panorama of Burj Khalifa.
Features of The EDGE
- Convenient location within walking distance of the emirate's tourist routes and the business center of Dubai.
- Developed infrastructure within a couple of kilometers, including medical centers, shops, schools, entertainment venues, and sports clubs.
- Premium amenities for the residents' community, including an infinity pool and two equipped gyms.
- Investor visa can be obtained with the right of renewal after full payment of the apartment's purchase price upon completion of construction.
A convenient place for leisure and living.
The EDGE's address is, in a sense, a strategic point located not only in a place with mesmerizing views but also convenient for travel. Public transportation is provided by a dense network of bus routes that will only expand by 2026. Several metro stations are just a few minutes' drive away. The journey to Dubai International Airport takes approximately 18 minutes, with the new airport just 7-10 minutes longer.
The location promises to be a point of attraction for UAE guests. From the towers, Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa, The Dubai Fountain, Central Park, and Dubai Opera can be reached within 20 minutes.
Within a leisurely 15-minute walk from the towers, there are many chain stores, including W Mart Supermarket and ZOOM. Clinics, including representatives of international networks with unique equipment and exclusive services for the emirate's residents, are also nearby.
Economic Attractiveness of The EDGE
Property Finder statistics for the first quarter of 2023 indicate an average investment return of 6.1% for premium-class apartments in Business Bay. Therefore, buying an apartment here as an asset for rental income is a good investment option. Moreover, the future selling price may significantly exceed today's cost.
The Dubai Urban Master Plan 2040 defines the emirate's plans for the development of Downtown Dubai and Business Bay as an international business center. Property prices in these areas, especially in the belt where The EDGE will be erected, will increase as infrastructure develops and attracts an increasing number of entrepreneurs to the free economic cluster.